The Allied States of Albacria is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3.372 billion Albacrimols enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Albacrian economy, worth 492 trillion Danimaerks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 146,045 Danimaerks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians, Leader's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, and a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albacria's national animal is the Spread Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albacria was endorsed by The Spacefaring Warrior Armada of Tethys 13.
- : Albacria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Albacria was endorsed by The Double Princess of Ghostfox.
- : Albacria was endorsed by The Glorious Technocratic State of Imperium of Josh.
- : Albacria's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Albacria's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Albacria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Civil Defence Siren".
- : Albacria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Cloning Conventions".
- : Following new legislation in Albacria, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- : Following new legislation in Albacria, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.