|Leader||Queen Rosa Cossette D'Elise|
|Faith||The Congrgation of Jehovah and Christ|
The The Union of Alaroma is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Rosa Cossette D'Elise with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.728 billion Alaromans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hope. The average income tax rate is 41.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Alaroman economy, worth 465 trillion Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 124,914 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Alaroma as a reminder of their "special relationship", mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, and atheists are heavily taxed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alaroma's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Congrgation of Jehovah and Christ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alaroma's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Alaroma's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Alaroma was refounded in Balder.
- : Alaroma ceased to exist in Cobalt Network.
- : Alaroma lodged a message on the Cobalt Network Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Alaroma, atheists are heavily taxed.
- : Following new legislation in Alaroma, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Alaroma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Alaroma, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Alaroma as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Following new legislation in Alaroma, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.