|Leader||Queen Rosa Cossette D'Elise|
|Faith||The Congrgation of Jehovah and Christ|
The The Union of Alaroma is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Rosa Cossette D'Elise with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, ritual sacrifices, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.093 billion Alaromans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hope. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Alaroman economy, worth 637 trillion Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 125,226 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Alaroma as a reminder of their "special relationship", mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, atheists are heavily taxed, and bar brawls are an hourly occurrence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alaroma's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Congrgation of Jehovah and Christ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Technocratic State of Atrilan appointed Alaroma as Director of Defense with authority over Border Control and Embassies in Cobalt Network.
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Alaroma was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Alaroma lodged a message on the Cobalt Network Regional Message Board.
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Alaroma's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Alaroma relocated from Balder to Cobalt Network.