The Kingdom of Al Waha is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its daily referendums, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 304 million Wahans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 30.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Al Wahan economy, worth 17.8 trillion Lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,432 Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, Leader has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach, and local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Al Waha's national animal is the Gazelle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Theocracy of East Lodge.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Don't Endorse Me Over 550 of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Drunken Irish Nation of Drugged Monkeys.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Cantankerous Curmudgeon of Belschaft.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Ovkianos.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Cherry Blossom Commonwealth of North Prarie.
- : Al Waha was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Myness.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Merevane, Amerion, Qvait, Erinor, Madreia, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Marinho Islands, Anserisa, Wehraboos, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, The Filippinas, NganXuan, Abarri, Melicorium, Ki kukwi, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Volaworand, Laamiva, PenguinPies, West Pastafaria, Phanama, The Solar System Scope, Bleakfoot, Linguiniland, RestartAll, Qawe, Darakin, Soem, Yeldarbsland, Aguatania, The JessTown Islands, Linden Oak, Kringalia, Antarctic Empires, Poopisiya, Farengeto, Barabarom, Tsunamy, The Radanivans, Ralphburg, Eskvenn, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Well F, and 18 others.Sau Man Frescher, Rhetiaa, Rebel-topia, Rabbitz, The White Raj, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Myness, Ovkianos, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, East Lodge, Midand, and Concrete Slab.