|Leader||Sultan Kuzril Mehmed II|
The Islamic Sultanate of Al-Khafadhi is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sultan Kuzril Mehmed II with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-working, cynical population of 2.628 billion Al-Khafadhians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nav-Aden. The average income tax rate is 29.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Al-Khafadhian economy, worth 187 trillion Khaafawds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 71,220 Khaafawds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Sultan Kuzril Mehmed II, net monetary worth and net moral worth are considered to be directly equivalent, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Al-Khafadhi's national animal is the Arabian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Al-Khafadhi was refounded in Balder.
- : Al-Khafadhi ceased to exist in Council of Islamic States.
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Council of Islamic States rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Council of Islamic States rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Al-Khafadhi altered its national flag.
- : Al-Khafadhi's influence in Council of Islamic States rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".