The Republic of Al-Jahilia is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning leopard population. The hard-working population of 314 million Al-Jahilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The Al-Jahilian economy, worth 13.4 trillion pesos a year, is led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 42,793 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Al-Jahilia's national animal is the leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al-Jahilia relocated from Artificial Solar System to Region de France.
- : Al-Jahilia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Al-Jahilia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Al-Jahilia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Al-Jahilia relocated from League of American States to Artificial Solar System.
- : Al-Jahilia's influence in League of American States rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Al-Jahilia endorsed The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 6.
- : Al-Jahilia was endorsed by The Republic of Makasta3.
- : Al-Jahilia endorsed The Wobbling of Ice Climbers.
- : Al-Jahilia was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 6.