The Federal Republic of Akmolinsk is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 443 million Akmolinskians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Mayak. The average income tax rate is 48.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Akmolinskian economy, worth 49.4 trillion Dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 111,407 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, the military will start wars with other nations on a lark, and unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Akmolinsk's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Akmolinsk was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, the military will start wars with other nations on a lark.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Akmolinsk endorsed The Republic of Beowulfe.
- : Akmolinsk endorsed The Federation of Eskosya.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Akmolinsk, Akmolinsk's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Kwaj, Yaorozu, Pallaith, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Vegetarian States, Necromonia, Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Das People, Reannia, Valdr, Wicheye, General COE, Moristia, Shadowrik, Kaschovia, Omicron Persei V111, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, HMS Unicorn, Holy Oranz, Friently, ABC, Hong Kong Empire, Upper Sam Dodovi, Jenner-Kardash, Morrn, Sheava Natia, Ovsterland, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Nesseus, Ainsworth, Merconitonitopia, Che Sana Und, Faxfleet, Kingdom of Space, Aenglaland, Republic of Dixie, Cleoskye, Vszeklina, Victoriaans Nederlands, Aldion, Diodone, Sil Dorsett, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, and 36 others.Anons Land, Marsh Castle, Lamexanope, American MapleStory, Logotia, Legique, The Akhara Islands, Coemgen, Sheppey, Anima Proxa, Southern Stroraia, TerranulliuZ, Kizja, Religioncord, Zedeya, Sanjurika, Fuoreew, Amerian States, Gnate, Forunte, Zatrela, Hexcrest, Abesystan, McMasterdonia, Maestros haven, Yukti, Sundred, PhysEng, Plembobria, BouncyAbbeyKitty, WWDJTD, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Get Away From Me, Beowulfe, and Eskosya.