|Leader||Prime Minister Maxime Bélanger|
The Republic of Ainin is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Maxime Bélanger with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.339 billion Aininians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huimont. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Aininian economy, worth a remarkable 3,831 trillion lourés a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 208,923 lourés, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear, and vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes. Crime is totally unknown. Ainin's national animal is the Coyote, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ainin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Ainin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Ainin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Justice Accord".
- : Ainin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Pierconium".
- : Ainin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Woonsocket".
- : Ainin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Farm".
- : Ainin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Ainin was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : The Esquarian Founders Account of Iglesian Archipelago dismissed Ainin as Eternal General Secretary of Esquarium.
- : Ainin's influence in Esquarium rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Jetan.