|Leader||Prime Minister Maxime Bélanger|
The Republic of Ainin is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Maxime Bélanger with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.929 billion Aininians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huimont. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Aininian economy, worth a remarkable 3,955 trillion lourés a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 208,979 lourés, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear, and vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes. Crime is totally unknown. Ainin's national animal is the Coyote, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ainin was endorsed by The Allied States of Stantal.
- : Ainin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ainin was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Thepeopl.
- : Ainin was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Ainin's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ainin's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ainin was endorsed by The Card Commonwealth of Toerana.
- : Ainin's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ainin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kildareia.
- : Ainin was endorsed by The Parliamental Republic of Holleynaga.