The Primum Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Cognitive Core Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 15.984 billion Aiganians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 4,469 trillion Gold Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 279,602 Gold Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new hit series "Aigania's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, billions of Gold Points are being poured into a space program, and the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Taurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, billions of Gold Points are being poured into a space program.
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the new hit series "Aigania's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Aigania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Harmoneia, Borsovia, Darkium, Loftegen, Praenestia, Cronintopia, DisregardWork, Provident Nation, Kitty Terrorists, General Mike, Trackeendy, NOVOVINSK, Aristeme, Shirakahn, Caldariat, Alunya, The New California Republic, Lazarus CoS, North Qumar, Systemic Virtue, Jo Jo Sadie, The Salvation States, Canton Empire, Arkanik, Datalia, Laputa Robota, Holy Imperial Lithium, Killer Kitty, Calistan, Fortytipper, Amerion, Greesa, Proteste, New Rogernomics, Claraxia, Killahdom, Deadmau5, Elthalion, LeBomb, Kowassati, Axixic, Katima, Aegis-5, BHD, Nova Serica, Alienmarky, Danesopia, Nugginston, Altmoras, Jacob is cool, and 15 others.Powthran, Addlelearn, Wintermoot III, Smithica, Cumhuriyet-ul Semih, Doperland, Brandinia, Huge Buns, Aaecilia, Derpix, Eutrassia, Secret secret Ninjalandia, Veralien, Latuania, and Tretaen.