The Federation of Aigania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by AIGANIA with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, state-planned economy, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 23.52 billion Aiganians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth a remarkable 9,234 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 392,613 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support', dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, and the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganiaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aigania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support'.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- : Aigania was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, fire stations and hospitals can't deploy emergency vehicles because badly parked cars block them in.
- : Aigania endorsed The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, visions of giant pink Monster Werewolves are a common side effect after Aiganians eat their meals.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Praenestia, General Mike, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Marcellinople, Emperor PJ, Meat Sandwich, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Margandy, Rommanda, Saundie, Sombrassino, Wilhelmsborough, Partenopean Republic, Caldariat, Nova Zemlya, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Courlany, Axixic, Bobs raider puppet, Caraani, Arkins, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Xracona, Wishper, Sireco, Russiane, Ecchi Unlimited, Ni Hon, Othan, Sophisica, Sidhelyrika, Caybow, Winx club, Mainze, Burning Pants, Aleckandor, Dracovis, Cyrilla, Astalen, Zetaopalatopia, The Celestial Lands, Skin Nation The Second, Leton, Hickerbilly, The Daedric Lords, Auralon, and 65 others.Port Flynt, Steel Vagabonds, Ireland Isles, Capercom, The New California Republic, Denado, Vri, Richtera, Custadia, Bravenewworld, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Snoodum, Alopecia Totalis, Fortytipper, Luilamuin, Aegis-5, Leonism, Wencee, Aguaria Major, Halliway, Shaunborough, Laporter, Navordia, Baelju, Fissure Town, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Uhanda, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Kamikaze89, Minnejotunn, Ioboriya, Tottoro, Dernel, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Manica, Orange Slime, Inceptio, Tradle Peloni, Lunkinst, Prodomina, Domais, Captain Apollo, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Quest Ce Que Cest, Surd, Bukowina, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Demonos, Keen Trident, Owans, Kubaroony, Torkar, Lazarene Ryccia, Debussy, Legendary Magus, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.