The Empire of Ahssn is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Bob Ross with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.07 billion Avrorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora. The average income tax rate is 59.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Avroraian economy, worth 153 trillion Bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,223 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
You can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, and all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ahssn's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shinto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, blasphemers and government critics often die in very unusual and unlikely accidents.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, movement-triggered sensors mean that for every door that closes another one opens.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore.
- : Ahssn endorsed The Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Ahssn was endorsed by The Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Aurora for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in Ahssn, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Bran Astor, San Mazer, Nieubasria, Wickedly evil people, Gracelantia, Leukogeras, Atheist States of Philippines, Resurgence City, Archonina, Cryland, Kiensu, Santos-Dominius, Fujai, Eritasia, The Unified Missourtama States, Recuecn, Arracrania, Papercuts and Skittles, Surroosia, Sensorland, Eienn, Plankstein, IndyCar Racing, Hiems, Estriacea, Kittenlicious, Anuubis, Fuentana, Numpties, Westwind, New Belia, Liberillia, Psikuta, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland III, Divina Patriae, Ferroia, Barcocoland, The Undivided, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Neon Sweden, Nedtherland, Win Mints, Quevilis, Pandaland II, The Isle of Burgrass, The Antarctic Empires, Nas Crustium, Crazy Waters, Kisovec, and 30 others.Holmani, Tropical Isles, Shaqolandia, Condonohia, Avadon, Acropylae, Dreamers for Hope, Gryphonian Alliance, Twisted Duality, Common Good, Carvell, Sindria, Fumafuma, Zenduria, Constantinopolisia, Cro Magnon, Grand Republic of the Sun, BoxcarJim, Hologaland, Dankinsted, Emark, Giovanniland, Dilber, Samueliebox, San Diego Islands, Fhaengshia, Hamburg Neo, 3kruimels, Bobki, and Sirulinuck.