|Leader||The All Powerful Oz|
|Faith||People decide what or who they worship|
The Republic of Aholz is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The All Powerful Oz with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 14.386 billion Aholzians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central City. The average income tax rate is 1.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aholzian economy, worth a remarkable 5,110 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 355,275 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military spending is on the increase, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination", and school children across the country are staging hunger strikes to protest government-mandated salads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aholz's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is People decide what or who they worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, school children across the country are staging hunger strikes to protest government-mandated salads.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Aholz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Norrlands".
- : Aholz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on the Involuntary Administration of Drugs".
- : Aholz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Aholz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Aholz was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".