|Leader||The All Powerful Oz|
|Faith||People decide what or who they worship|
The Republic of Aholz is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The All Powerful Oz with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.709 billion Aholzians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Aholzian economy, worth a remarkable 4,413 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 347,283 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, conspiracy theorists allege Central City's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, lending money has become a major liability, and social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aholz's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is People decide what or who they worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, conspiracy theorists allege Central City's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, childhood friends of The All Powerful Oz are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense.
- : Aholz voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Aholz, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Aholzian politicians.
- : Aholz was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Black Market and Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.