|Leader||President Bárbara Esteves de Mota Neves|
The Federal Republic of Agualia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Bárbara Esteves de Mota Neves with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 1.339 billion Agualians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agual. The average income tax rate is 47.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Agualian economy, worth 118 trillion Cadoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is 88,586 Cadoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace', they say that Agualians made a dessert and called it peace, and open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agualia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agualia lost WA Delegate status in Sarinali Union.
- : Agualia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Agualia's influence in Sarinali Union fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Agualia, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Following new legislation in Agualia, they say that Agualians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Agualia, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
- : Agualia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Agualia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Rights of the employed"".
- : Following new legislation in Agualia, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Agualia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
Endorsements Received: None.