The P2TM Veteran of Agritum is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Dear Chairman with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, rampant corporate plagiarism, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.474 billion Agrilings hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome but better. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The strong Agritummy economy, worth a remarkable 1,870 trillion People's Pizzas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 138,792 People's Pizzas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, subsidisation of Big Pharma has stopped many corporate executives from having to sell their second homes, and national chefs believe that you can eat anything so long as you deep fry it first. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agritum's national animal is the Living Mozzarella, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation granted Border Control authority to Agritum as Lord High Commissar in Ankh Mauta.
- : Agritum's influence in Ankh Mauta rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Agritum lost the endorsement of The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation.
- : The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation appointed Agritum as Lord High Commissar with authority over Appearance and Embassies in Ankh Mauta.
- : Agritum was endorsed by The Banject Izon N Get BAd LUck of SuitntieIV.
- : Agritum was endorsed by The Empire of Bringthirtyfive.
- : Agritum's influence in Ankh Mauta fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Agritum was endorsed by The Republic of Nightkill.
- : Agritum was endorsed by The Theocracy of Marcel Duchamp.
- : Agritum was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Seven Of Diamonds.
Endorsements Received: None.