|Leader||Hierarch Khajat Kha'jay|
|Faith||The New Order|
The Great Tribunal of Agraveth is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Hierarch Khajat Kha'jay with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, ritual sacrifices, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.946 billion Agravethians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragama City. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Agravethian economy, worth a remarkable 1,733 trillion Agras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 193,775 Agras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Agra mansions, Agravethians believe a soft answer turneth away wrath but punitive punishment is much more fun, international trade can be a pain to deal with, and Agravethians incessantly needle their doctors for relief. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agraveth's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The New Order.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agraveth endorsed The Dictatorship of Hrodgard.
- : Agraveth was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Hrodgard.
- : Agraveth was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, Agravethians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, international trade can be a pain to deal with.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, Agravethians believe a soft answer turneth away wrath but punitive punishment is much more fun.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Agra mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Dragama City to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Agraveth, posters remind people that 'Hoarding Mushrooms Is Theft'.
- : Agraveth's influence in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
Endorsements Received: 32 » Shronok, Jocospor, ShrewLlamaLand, Nhallen, La Polizia Si Incazza, Wilhelms, Canaveran Empire, Merconitonitopia, Comein, Regna Loreau, Winter Gulley, Coalora, Tertania, Famarrod, Hunem, Holy Barracuda, Grouberdastchereichenstag, The Grand Empire of Kertha, Branalia, Fetra, Middle Ran Kals Colbown, Vinitas, Terra de Combattimento, Vlamms Statt, Blutiges Imperium, Slavokian, Castelia, Refarria, Kazakah, Krawlea, United Communes of Chile, and Hrodgard.