The Ten Thousand Dharma Gates of Aggro is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Bhikkhu Manzil with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 11.314 billion Aggroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aggropolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aggroan economy, worth a remarkable 3,607 trillion Silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 318,890 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sheepish teenagers are making eye contact with their parents for the first time in a decade during state-enforced 'no-phones hour', government officials who do an offal job get smoked, class clowns are frequently listed among the most dangerous criminals in the nation, and the government is giving peace a chance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aggro's national animal is the Black Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aggro was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic and the Top 5% for Highest Food Quality.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sublime State of Israel.
- : Aggro was endorsed by The Little Gunboat that Could of USS Merrimack.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, class clowns are frequently listed among the most dangerous criminals in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, government officials who do an offal job get smoked.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, sheepish teenagers are making eye contact with their parents for the first time in a decade during state-enforced 'no-phones hour'.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Aggro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Aggro, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Lederland, Gorgondria, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rubian Empire, Crud Grium, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Cecilly, Vas Normandy, Pettlland, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Arinteriswith, The Horror Channel, Centurionis, Andromeda Islands, Panormia, Magrinia, Thuringia Reich, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Arkhane, Nation of Urie, NewColo, Alcrestia Liakar, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Crazy Firemen, Kaiserreich Subreddit, APKland, Parx, Rublex, Makdon, Visionary Union, Rax-Japeng, TorNaGul, Anarchisticstan, Fauzjhia, and 8 others.Isles of Govia, Miss Hungary, Karktopials Reborn, Aandruzognivia, Sabai Mak Mak, Dexian, Agalaesia, and Sublime State of Israel.