The Virtual Heavenscape of Agapetopia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Xandra iLeader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.137 billion Agapetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Los Robots. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Agapetopian economy, worth 101 trillion bits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 88,957 bits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, and the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agapetopia's national animal is the ethereal jellyfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids.
- : Agapetopia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Free-Rhodesia.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Agapetopia, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Morongia, New Aq Qoyunlu, 1Grasslandia, Utopian Earth, Indonesian Peoples, Pentisia, Brickfield, Pirataria, Igueranel, Blixtland, Lethen, Gooblaria, Awesomepotomia, Blusterlands, Raghallaigh, Liberepublia, Mousa Liberty, Gebodwits, Almendron, Ipsonasia, Archipielago de Filipinas, Le Libertia, The Eutopia, Free Rosabell, Vlazinova, Voxum Mortalum, Murden, Trollfaceia, Aexnidaral, Genistan, Lloenflys, Mediocrea, Liveropolis, Avok Island, Nivgrad, Lastovipol, Caleban, Havenwelle, Katkasistan, New Peoples Empire, Perunya, Free Andopia, Arqhua, OrcUsk, Arvigiel, Wesomeithia, Faticapols, Orztotskha, Benthamania, Polgaria, and 88 others.Beriwen, Akeland, Poquaoi, Wulfenbach Empire, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Muertio, Celedon, Carordia, Cortlandt Manor, Samuelstani, Purgitz, Tyanelia, Former Raxhiria, Skvarzhava, Eloscape, Ashie, Bukowina, Yuposia, Abassyia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, The Ben Shapiro Show, Renmont, Union Lysk, The Tugboat Complex, United-Marrshmallows, Potchen, Saarkon, P0ptr0pica, Russian Regions, Sunny place, Paulotzia, Basement Kitteh, Greater Louisianne, United Kingdoms of Redania, Estanglia, --Neo-America--, Clialaad, Nippluania, Vesperum, Kroll Union, Budraria, Caleis, Sinners and Lost, Eumenides, Thatcher Whitehall, Zakanda, Gabingston, Yuhania, Demokraticheskayan Zemlya, Santa Falsapai, New Volnicor, Poultry Patrol, The Democratic Peoples, Terra Venti, Camkal, Greatnessity City, Rixous, Sokolji, Douchland, Krattivios, Poblachd na-h Alba, Walchia, Pon Lintang, Hectakaipentacontagon, West Libertas, Betelguesa, PutinsPuppet, Leattle, Socialist Baltic States, Vuzalex, The Xeraji Empire, Old Aweic Wirs, Sindorei, Jexta, The United Peoples of Centrism, The Grim Future, Merigold, Maedelia, Upper Lemagall, Glorika, New Ryloth, Coulthos, Ruskiatia, Woou, Elaeria, Ice and Fire Empire, Tomaenia, and Free-Rhodesia.