The Republic of Agadir Ambassador is a small, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Diplomacy population. The hard-working population of 40 million Agadir Ambassadorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.8%.
The Agadir Ambassadorian economy, worth 1.79 trillion Agadirs a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 44,759 Agadirs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Agadir Ambassador's national animal is the Diplomacy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Agadir Ambassador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Agadir Ambassador's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Agadir Ambassador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Agadir Ambassador relocated from Taijitu to The North Pacific.
- : Agadir Ambassador lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Agadir Ambassador relocated from The Pacific to Taijitu.
- : Agadir Ambassador was founded in The Pacific.