|Leader||Ardeshir Shah Afshar|
The Imperial State of Afsharid Persia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ardeshir Shah Afshar with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 12.606 billion Persians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Defense, and Environment also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tehran. The average income tax rate is 24.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Afsharid Persian economy, worth a remarkable 2,973 trillion Persian Rials a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 235,903 Persian Rials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks, the nation's biggest export is stupidity, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Afsharid Persia's national animal is the Asiatic Cheetah, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shia Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Afsharid Persia proposed constructing embassies between Greater Middle East and The Great Monarchical Nations.
- : Afsharid Persia updated the World Factbook entry in Greater Middle East.
- : Afsharid Persia agreed to construct embassies between Greater Middle East and Sacred Island of Nevarea.
- : Afsharid Persia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Afsharid Persia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Afsharid Persia agreed to construct embassies between Greater Middle East and South India.
- : Afsharid Persia suppressed a post on the Greater Middle East Regional Message Board.
- : Afsharid Persia was endorsed by The Federation of Libyan Arab Republic.
- : Afsharid Persia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Afsharid Persia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.