|Leader||president Pierre Panza|
The République Démocratique of Afropa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by president Pierre Panza with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.427 billion Afropans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dieudonné. The average income tax rate is 25.7%.
The strong Afropan economy, worth 522 trillion Afropan Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 61,949 Afropan Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, president Pierre Panza has just been declared ruler of Afropa in an international press conference, debate rages over whether ground fish guts can be spread on fields, and prisoners regularly escape detention posing as scarecrows. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Afropa's national animal is the rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Afropa's influence in Eurth rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Afropa's influence in Eurth rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Afropa's influence in Eurth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Afropa's influence in Eurth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Afropa's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Afropa relocated from The Rejected Realms to Eurth.
- : Afropa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Afropa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Afropa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Afropa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".