|Leader||Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii|
The Most Serene Empire of Aeyariss is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 29.454 billion Aeyarissan hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Archangel. The average income tax rate is 17.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aeyarissan economy, worth a remarkable 3,336 trillion Aerons a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 113,265 Aerons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up, Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii is considering changing the Aeyarissan flag to one with more glitter, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime is totally unknown. Aeyariss's national animal is the Wyverns, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeyariss was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Aeyariss was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Aeyariss was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Aeyariss was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Aeyariss published "Peacemaker International Groups [PIGs}" (Factbook: Military).
- : Aeyariss published "placeholder" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Aeyariss published "placeholder" (Account: Other).
- : Aeyariss published "Aeyariss (Kali Yuga Version)" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Aeyariss was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Aeyariss altered its national flag.