The Republic of Aexo is a very large, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 172 million Aexoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.9%.
The Aexoan economy, worth 8.86 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is 51,527 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, organ donation is compulsory, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aexo's national animal is the Wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aexo relocated from Nihon to The North Pacific.
- : Aexo applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Aexo relocated from The North Pacific to Nihon.
- : Aexo resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Quill-Bxaring Fanatic of Westinor.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Heilhum Imperius.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Free Land of Kocherian.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Benevolence of Morover.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Queendom of WeKnow.
- : Aexo was endorsed by The Republic of Siwale.