|Leader||Lady Tarrea Kenora|
The Blue Pink White of Aetaris is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lady Tarrea Kenora with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 10.943 billion Aetareans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Granari. The average income tax rate is 42.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Aetarean economy, worth 609 trillion taryls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 55,672 taryls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Propaganda and Partisanship 101 is a required class all political candidates must pass before being nominated by their chosen party, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, and Lady Tarrea Kenora's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts. Crime is totally unknown. Aetaris's national animal is the acharis draconis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aetaris was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Aetaris was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Aetaris's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Aetaris's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Aetaris's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aetaris was refounded in Osiris.
- : Aetaris ceased to exist in Renegade Islands Alliance.
- : Aetaris's influence in Renegade Islands Alliance rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Aetaris's influence in Renegade Islands Alliance rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Aetaris relocated from Balder to Renegade Islands Alliance.