|Leader||Queen Mirryn Carnan III|
|Faith||Way Of The Great Spirit|
The Kingdom of Aeritai is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Queen Mirryn Carnan III with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The democratic, devout population of 5.543 billion Kurnamis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nyelune. The average income tax rate is 31.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Kurnamian economy, worth 210 trillion Tala a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,978 Tala, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Queen Mirryn Carnan III has just been declared ruler of Aeritai in an international press conference, Aeritai has designated Nyelune as its capital city, and Way Of The Great Spirit has been named as Aeritai's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeritai's national animal is the Butterfly and its national religion is Way Of The Great Spirit.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeritai published "The World Of Vukoran" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Aeritai published "F7 Template" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Aeritai changed its national leader to "Queen Mirryn Carnan III".
- : Aeritai changed its national nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Aeritai altered its national flag.
- : Aeritai published "Queen Mirryn Carnan III" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Aeritai published "Nyelune, The Capital City" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Aeritai published "Way Of The Great Spirit" (Factbook: Religion).
- : Aeritai changed its national demonym to "Kurnami" and its demonym adjective to "Kurnamian".
- : Aeritai published "The Kurnami" (Factbook: Culture).