|Animal||Man o’ War|
The Empire of Aerilithia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Mychael Dark with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.043 billion Aerilithians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Athevale. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aerilithian economy, worth 152 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 146,299 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Emojis are the soul of wit, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aerilithia's national animal is the Man o’ War, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aerilithia lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Aerilithia changed its national motto to "Libertati vim Ictus".
- : Aerilithia changed its national capital to "Athevale", its faith to "Science", and its leader to "Mychael Dark".
- : Following new legislation in Aerilithia, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Aerilithia, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Aerilithia, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Aerilithia, emojis are the soul of wit.
- : Following new legislation in Aerilithia, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Aerilithia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- : Aerilithia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
Endorsements Received: 14 » ShrewLlamaLand, Shronok, Jocospor, Castelia, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Vlamms Statt, Regna Loreau, Union of Andor, Alpes a Septentrionali imperium, Vinitas, American Pere Housh, Krawlea, Comein, and Coalora.