The Kingdom of Aeraha is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 576 million Aerahans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 18.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Aerahan economy, worth 35.7 trillion Aeras a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,943 Aeras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee, and the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeraha's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeraha's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Aeraha's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aeraha was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Aeraha ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Pink Zombie Santa of Cretox State.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Benevolence of Morover.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Federation of Visse.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Unicorns have taken over of Aerilia.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Federation of Frahnkzaden.
- : Aeraha was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.