The Inflated Republic of Aephony is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.253 billion aes enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ael. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Aephonyian economy, worth 157 trillion ae's a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 125,863 ae's, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 722,151 per year while the poor average 10,561, a ratio of 68.4 to 1.
Leader's campaign events reach their climax when the celebrity endorsers reveal themselves, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, and 75% of the words in government-funded "Super Fun Maths Games" are probably inaccurate. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Aephony's national animal is the Leech, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aephony was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Aephony was endorsed by The Free Land of Ancient Canines.
- : Following new legislation in Aephony, 75% of the words in government-funded "Super Fun Maths Games" are probably inaccurate.
- : Following new legislation in Aephony, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Aephony endorsed The Free Land of Ancient Canines.
- : Following new legislation in Aephony, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
- : Aephony was endorsed by The Quirks in my Brain of Dyllonia.
- : Following new legislation in Aephony, Leader's campaign events reach their climax when the celebrity endorsers reveal themselves.
- : Aephony endorsed The Kingdom of Golden Crown.
- : Aephony endorsed The Kingdom of Theikose.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Sylh Alanor, Vikoland, Araine, Melenavenia, Liphia, Northern Endo, Nekhuser-Ra, The Star Enpire, Typica, Inaros OPA, Uitmuntendheid, Fuernox, Axolotlta, New Pi-Ramesses, New Filippe, Koayo, Letargia, Narwhal, Valdonland, The Land Named Bob, Everetunga-Hari, Golden gateway, Tiralta, Denimz, Tovenia, Remnants of the Pacific, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Duneraven, Grayk San, Pangeodrea, Fel Vudos, Polushia, Perpetual Light, Croonia, Nottinghaven, Delta Vega IV, Haibaria, Irelis, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Vandermeer, Crialdenna, Brazileand, Free Syria, Sedyan, Adawu, Iscandare, Aumbura, Talmon, and 28 others.Applemarsh, Porthosia, Skrunklyland, Floofybit, Archieli, Froler, Yondoria, Perizea, Bobesville-Sholstine, Astralania, Roguepalace, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Bus house, Crawnaft, Ladita, Cleston, Eastern Lancasteria, Bey Land, Ecologiania, Orangino, Nangka, Michis, Tralfamdore, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Eonenona, Ruhrrheinia, Dyllonia, and Ancient Canines.