The Sindar Empire of Aelosia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Everqueen Aliria with an even hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, enslaved workforce, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 28.91 billion Sindars enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aelos Craftworld. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Aelosian economy, worth an astonishing 24,257 trillion Celevons a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is a breathtaking 839,055 Celevons, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
When people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, the legal minefield around ownership of fiction has demolished the publishing industry, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, and international war-crimes are good for business and business is booming. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aelosia's national animal is the Hound of Valinor, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The belief in the Valar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aelosia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aelosia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Aelosia ceased to exist in Tareldanore.
- : Aelosia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Aelosia's influence in Tareldanore fell from "Hegemony" to "Superpower".
- : Aelosia's influence in Tareldanore rose from "Superpower" to "Hegemony".
- : Aelosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Aelosia, international war-crimes are good for business and business is booming.
- : Following new legislation in Aelosia, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Aelosia, the legal minefield around ownership of fiction has demolished the publishing industry.