The Republic of Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 7.278 billion Aelin Ashryvar Galathyniusians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 6.7%.
The strong Aelin Ashryvar Galathyniusian economy, worth 484 trillion pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 66,537 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's influence in Vermont rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius lodged a message on the Vermont Regional Message Board.
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius relocated from The Rejected Realms to Vermont.
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius relocated from Vermont to The Rejected Realms.
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius was ejected from Vermont by Anarchys everywhere.
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's influence in Vermont rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's influence in Vermont fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Aelin Ashryvar Galathynius's influence in Vermont fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".