|Currency||Standard Currency Unit|
The Unified Federation of Aeisonia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The President with an iron fist, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.041 billion Aeisonians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aeisonica. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Aeisonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,868 trillion Standard Currency Units a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 309,334 Standard Currency Units, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,650,276 per year while the poor average 30,471, a ratio of 54.2 to 1.
Blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour, The President's family members carry literal get-out-of-jail-free cards, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aeisonia's national animal is the White Whale, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Irreligion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeisonia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Aeisonia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Aeisonia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Aeisonia ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Aeisonia's influence in Osiris fell from "Newcomer" to "Hatchling".
- : Aeisonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Aeisonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Aeisonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Aeisonia, the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street.
- : Following new legislation in Aeisonia, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.