|Faith||Worship of the Emperor|
The Empire of Aegis-5 is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Harrower with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, prohibition of alcohol, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 17.688 billion Aegisians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaas. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Aegisian economy, worth a remarkable 8,926 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is a breathtaking 504,680 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business, the government snoops on private internet connections, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, and bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aegis-5's national animal is the Steel Hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Worship of the Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business.
- : Aegis-5 endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Aegis-5 was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, Emperor Harrower goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Aegis-5, the education system is famed for its taxing exams.
Endorsements Received: 80 » The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Axixic, Loftegen 3, Leonism, Rommanda, Perchan, Arkanik, Aigania, Guiness Freaks, New Rogernomics, Denado, Steel Vagabonds, Surd, Snoodum, Darkium, Grand Place, Bobs raider puppet, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Sophisica, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Bravenewworld, Port Flynt, Astalen, Laporter, Othan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Northern Rosary Isles, Marcellinople, Courlany, Shadowra, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Nargorthia, Pama Freeza, Baelju, Fissure Town, Sireco, Auralon, Emperor PJ, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Manaric, Cossack Peoples, Thetraxia, Caybow, Mainze, Tristin, The New California Republic, and 30 others.Outlaw Conformity, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Nova Zemlya, Issrak-om, Praenestia, Xracona, Kamikaze89, The Celestial Lands, Wishper, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, The Daedric Lords, The Salvation States, Tottoro, Capercom, Inceptio, Skin Nation The Second, Kunigund, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Silver Minner, Domais, Zekrosz, Bukowina, Demonos, Ashoy, Amalice, Debussy, and Honeydewistania.