The I-Empire of AdyLand is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Adyman with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, digital currency, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.935 billion AdyLandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angelopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.6%.
The frighteningly efficient AdyLandian economy, worth 657 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 94,749 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, graffiti graces every city's streets, Adyman has just been declared ruler of AdyLand in an international press conference, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. AdyLand's national animal is the Hare, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AdyLand's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : AdyLand's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : AdyLand's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : AdyLand was refounded in Balder.
- : AdyLand ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : AdyLand was endorsed by Llwy.
- : AdyLand was endorsed by The 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 of Mazeoftime.
- : AdyLand was endorsed by Centrall america.
- : AdyLand was endorsed by The Federation of Imperial Higerker Rus.
- : AdyLand was endorsed by Shaded states.