The Federation of Adioration is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Avery May with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory vegetarianism, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.094 billion Adiorans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kane. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Adioran economy, worth 765 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 150,361 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, and the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adioration's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Bread Loving Folk of Under Upper Antartica.
- : Adioration was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet.
- : Adioration was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Adioration, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
Endorsements Received: 99 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, Hizuru, Brotherland, Ridann, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Enlil, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The Death Syndicate, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Socialist Holy American Empire, United China Nation, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, Talitoa, The Militarius Imperium, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Rainbow Vests, Ripsylvania, Tretrid, Bachtendekuppen, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Generousity, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, Fuflix workers union, Kalaratri, Imprisoned Freeman, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, La xinga, Eastern Hyront Scassen, and 49 others.Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Yelkinam, Tissandra, Layngderfleethe, Oofery, Gunov, Coruh, Modra, Acronis, Debluu, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Wallenburg, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Asendavia, CheeseBurrito, Sudarshan, Lanwa, From New World, Rocie, JosheNation, Cellar Doors, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Great Algerstonia, The Bedford Initiative, Xylapan, Martian States of America, Eastern Alksearia, Obridles, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, Distro-Spartica, Argentianworkslasia, Khindu, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Espeon LD, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Vessarlian, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, BowPen, Eagle Crest, and Under Upper Antartica.