The United Insular States of Achipel is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Martell with a fair hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, free-roaming dinosaurs, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.763 billion Achipelans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradí. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Achipelan economy, worth a remarkable 1,155 trillion Caribbean dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 118,366 Caribbean dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses, Achipel's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", and the meaning of life was recently discovered in the patch notes for Version 1.42. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Achipel's national animal is the Macaw, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Achipel, the meaning of life was recently discovered in the patch notes for Version 1.42.
- : Following new legislation in Achipel, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Achipel, Achipel's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Achipel, ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses.
- : Following new legislation in Achipel, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Achipel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Achipel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Achipel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Achipel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Achipel lodged a message on the New West Indies Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Rhodes-Land, Karteria, Portinabia, Idiocarasia, North Italian Union, Ventus Prime, Celestiam, Margatina, Frellor, Subadent, Jamesburgh, Smaragdina, Central Birdland, Joshenia, Funky Goats, Sugrapine, Tinja, The kingdoms of Austranisia, Agrocragoria, Osma del sur, Cymiopolis, Antachia, Gallaton, Ryanius, Insurgia, Tennor, Four Sicilys, and East Skirsburg.