|Leader||Ackular Julian the VI|
|Animal||Bird of Prey|
The Realm of Achesia is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Ackular Julian the VI with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, avowedly heterosexual populace, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 17.596 billion Achesians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperium. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.2%.
The all-consuming Achesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,574 trillion Mags a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 146,287 Mags, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 528,056 per year while the poor average 28,950, a ratio of 18.2 to 1.
Prisoners regularly escape detention posing as scarecrows, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", Bigtopian relations have become a minefield, and the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Achesia's national animal is the Bird of Prey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Achari Gregian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Achesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Achesia's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Achesia altered its national flag.
- : Achesia relocated from Lazarus to Greater Olympus.
- : Achesia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Achesia ceased to exist in Greater Olympus.
- : Achesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Achesia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Achesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Achesia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.