The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 637 million Acerola Orionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shinobu. The average income tax rate is 70.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Acerola Orionian economy, worth 68.5 trillion yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,457 yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, and a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Acerola Orion's national animal is the koi, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
- : Acerola Orion was endorsed by The Imperial Dominion of Anuubis.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, government solves problems by tossing money at the nearest geek.
- : Acerola Orion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Acerola Orion, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
Endorsements Received: 83 » Fuentana, Giovanniland, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Hamburg Neo, Smedlandia, Dilber, Wellington Bingbong, Fujai, Attanseia, Kagunya, Antestia, DiscGolfLand, Westwind, Glorious Existence, Mathematania, Tylluria, Ferroia, Kisovec, Pandaland II, Twisted Duality, Kraboch, Fallgriffin, Atheist States of Philippines, Sindria, Greg Tucker, Hoch Arqhilien, The Undivided, Kittenlicious, Matism, Svanland, Shaktirajya, Thyrall, The divisive isolationists, Greynne, Lodiberdade, Gryphonian Alliance, Champaign, Dowaesk, Orson Welles, Common Good, Leukogeras, Marina Nova, Tropical Isles, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Podium, New Belia, Galaxy Meows, Professor thomas, Mirchusko, and 33 others.Zoran, Archonina, Granducato Toscana, Sirulinuck, IndyCar Racing, Bodusse, Terra Socialiste, The Technocratic Ideas, Vlobbania, Holmani, Rivello, Fumafuma, Nevafornia, Condonohia, Papercuts and Skittles, Robbinston, Willow Gate, Comia Noracon, The Rega, Constantinopolisia, Sultanat of Turkistan, Desmosthenes and Burke, Athrid HullHund, Mackieron, Minshara, Av Libertas Vindex, Nas Crustium, Arnic, Saronistan, Eastern Bahia, Dreamers for Hope, Nagaraningrad, and Anuubis.