The Peaceful Republic of Acapais is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Calpurnia Sylla with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 28.086 billion Acapaisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyrene. The average income tax rate is 49.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Acapaisian economy, worth a remarkable 3,895 trillion Pax Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,685 Pax Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains, hospitals have poor data security but send lots of bodies to be encrypted, the nation forgives those who are big enough to admit they made a mistake, and Calpurnia Sylla has declared a weed sticking through a crack in the sidewalk to be the nation's newest green space. Crime is totally unknown. Acapais's national animal is the Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Acapais's influence in Europeia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Acapais's influence in Europeia fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Acapais was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Acapais was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Acapais's influence in Europeia fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Acapais's influence in Europeia fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Acapais was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Acapais's influence in Europeia fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Acapais was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Acapais was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.