|Leader||HRH David Michael Cameron III|
The Kingdom of Abidawe is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by HRH David Michael Cameron III with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, zero percent divorce rate, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 10.983 billion Abidae are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orevito. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Abidae economy, worth a remarkable 2,002 trillion Lire a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 182,322 Lire, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 516,108 per year while the poor average 51,501, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Citizens who don't follow Adhocism are closely monitored for signs of self-harm, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid, brave curators do battle with disorganised government libraries, and diaper sales are up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Abidawe's national animal is the Bicephaelous Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Adhocism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Abidawe published "Abidawe - Codex Criminalibus [WIP]" (Account: Other).
- : Abidawe removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in H TRAE.
- : Abidawe removed regional password protection from H TRAE.
- : Abidawe published "Legal Guidebook of Abidawe" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Abidawe published "Abidawe - Our Constitution [WIP]" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Abidawe changed its national animal to "Bicephaelous Eagle", its capital to "Orevito", its currency to "Lira", its demonym to "Abida", its demonym adjective to "Abidae", its demonym plural to "Abidae", its faith to "Adhocism", its leader to "HRH David Michael Cameron III", its motto to "ut faciam pater?", and its nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Abidawe's influence in H TRAE fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Abidawe's influence in H TRAE fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Abidawe's influence in H TRAE rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Abidawe lost WA Delegate status in Morpheus.
Endorsements Received: None.