|Leader||Prime Minister Datma Kiraz|
The Free Republic of Abdoa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Datma Kiraz with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.675 billion Abdos are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chadjbi Parma. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Abdo economy, worth a remarkable 1,807 trillion albas a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 169,318 albas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?", the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community, and the main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story. Crime is totally unknown. Abdoa's national animal is the albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 9003".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proper Hygiene For Medical Instruments".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Abdoa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Abdoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Abdoa was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: None.