|Leader||Prime Minister Datma Kiraz|
The Free Republic of Abdoa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Datma Kiraz with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.473 billion Abdos are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chadjbi Parma. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Abdo economy, worth 907 trillion albas a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 165,868 albas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Edutainment video games are taking Abdoa's students to the next level, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, and lending money has become a major liability. Crime is totally unknown. Abdoa's national animal is the albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Promoting Sustainable Timber"".
- : Abdoa lodged a message on the The Parliamentary Union of Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Westphalia".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promoting Sustainable Timber".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wrapper".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Texas".
- : Abdoa was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Cloning Conventions".
- : Abdoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Iran".
- : Abdoa withdrew its endorsement from Netherking land.