The Democratic Republic of Abadong is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Hans Niemenkratz with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, devout population of 1.504 billion Abadongans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dongdingxing. The average income tax rate is 75.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Abadongan economy, worth 198 trillion Abadongan Zagerics a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,291 Abadongan Zagerics, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The new hit series "Abadong's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', populations of two-headed Pangolins have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Abadong's national animal is the Pangolin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Abadongan Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, populations of two-headed Pangolins have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, the new hit series "Abadong's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Abadong, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Abadong endorsed The Eight United States of Zukchiva.
- : Abadong was endorsed by The Federation of Dandrakia.
- : Abadong endorsed The Confederacy of Eagas.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Axdel, The Holy Utopian Republic, Socialist Holy American Empire, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Roissyland, Wiranath, Bachtendekuppen, Squid Ruinosa, Davelands, The Angel of Charity, The Romanum Legio, Talitoa, Pakitsk, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Chols Worithopia, Hizuru, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Marrico, Roliganistan, Thyaclinia, LewisWorld, Enlil, New Terabithia, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Ravendi, Stellar Colonies, CheeseBurrito, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Adavan, Chubaka, Nazagully, Todd McCloud, The Death Syndicate, Arpino, Stanisiti, Funkadelia, Kilkire, East Malaysia, The United Neo American Union, British Calradia, CopyCato, and 40 others.Kaigi, Norport, Goodnamesarerare, The Empire of Rijelv, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Just Vale 2, Ellsonian Dominion, Bai Lung, Plazland, Zang0, Republic of Berzerkistan, Cyant, Elkenian, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Escade, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, Marrabuk, Lerasi, Staynes, Sericena, Magosconity, Mossy-Oak, Commodore Badger, La xinga, States of Carolina, Asendavia, Avakael, Aleister, Fedele, Yemeni Locusts, RovaMittala, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Eagas, and Dandrakia.