|Leader||Imperator Nautilus VIII|
The Imperial Socio-Cybersynacy of Aaecilia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Imperator Nautilus VIII with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 16.283 billion Aaecilians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ignis Centra. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaecilian economy, worth a remarkable 5,036 trillion Imperial Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 309,304 Imperial Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder, Imperator Nautilus VIII has been nicknamed 'Robomop', most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and the government funds large training centres to turn Aecilian Phoenixes into functioning members of society. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaecilia's national animal is the Aecilian Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Eternal Republic of Illen Falis.
- : Aaecilia endorsed The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia.
- : Aaecilia endorsed The Republic of Brrrrr.
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Republic of Brrrrr.
- : Aaecilia was endorsed by The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia.
- : Aaecilia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the government funds large training centres to turn Aecilian Phoenixes into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, Imperator Nautilus VIII has been nicknamed 'Robomop'.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Aigania, Dhan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The New California Republic, General Mike, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Meat Sandwich, Rommanda, Ni Hon, Saundie, Aleckandor, Darkium, Wishper, Axixic, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, Burning Pants, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Flurf, Manaric, Auralon, Port Flynt, Aletian, Darcaethir, Leonism, Issrak-om, Skin Nation The Second, Custadia, Courlany, Treadwellia, Cyrilla, New Rogernomics, Ashoy, Nucular, State of Cascadia, Debussy, Silver Minner, Kunigund, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Nothark Vilum, Fluffiness, Iron Alliance, Xalivstonia, and 23 others.Americastrailia, Fortytipper, Titana Drago, Islayth, Black pinewood, New Transeurasia, The Free States of The North, Pepe Pip, Enkowshe, Japba, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Greater East Portage, Flasankia, Calicate, Paulu, Nimaric, Sierra Arali, Xocovera, Ugunnustan, Malororia, Brrrrr, and Illen Falis.