|Capital||World Assembly Headquater|
|Leader||World Assembly Secretary-General|
The Not a World Assembly Member of A World Assembly Member is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by World Assembly Secretary-General with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 1.842 billion World Assembly Memberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of World Assembly Headquater. The average income tax rate is 46.9%.
The strong World Assembly Memberian economy, worth 106 trillion currencies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,767 currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens sport solarium-kissed tans that are perfectly even except for the occasional melanoma, it's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. A World Assembly Member's national animal is the National Animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is World Assemblyism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A World Assembly Member resigned from the World Assembly.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Federal District of The Stratosphere Islands.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Click to endorse of 1 very fast endotarter.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Solar Empire of Kelvaros Prime.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : A World Assembly Member voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : A World Assembly Member voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The Struggling to Socialize of Loli County.
- : A World Assembly Member was endorsed by The United Coffee Provinces of Caffeinetopia.