|Leader||Avatar of Anarchist Stan|
|Animal||Giant Mutant Lizard|
The Nuclear Fallout of A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Avatar of Anarchist Stan with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, feral children, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.354 billion Post-Apocalyptic Wastelandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while Law & Order and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crime City. The average income tax rate is 5.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Post-Apocalyptic Wastelandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,875 trillion Bullets a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 254,977 Bullets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Appendix transplant figures have recently doubled, the nation is wading into dangerous waters, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, and crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland's national animal is the Giant Mutant Lizard, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Stanismism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland was endorsed by The Socialist People's Republic of Picuros.
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland endorsed The Community of Gronath.
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New United Islands.
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland was endorsed by The Community of Gronath.
- : A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Following new legislation in A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, appendix transplant figures have recently doubled.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Marxmeans, Shamian, Anarhic Morrowind, Soviet Felines, Illeron, Uinted Communist of Africa, Liliumtopia, Kethania, Phallas, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Blakkland, Hamascas, Calusahatchii, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Ubertas, Drumrum, Karelianastan, Lorgim Lukka, The Kingdom Of New Camelot, Redternetia, Renjeva, Kheshiga, Rothnia, New Astri, Ganjallia, KatfNoPha, Luftetia, Virgondo, The Steephills, Ruskania, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Domona, BurningPhoenix, The Passerine Islands, West Plavia, The Plebeian States, New Mandoras, Pajonia, Radicalania, Hopolieistan, St Lyaos, Bibliophilius, Hachea, Azuriyah, Kahira el-Mubaraka, Neo-Narasimhania, Red nation state, The Greater Tulsa Area, Gedzhiktiridzhistan, and 7 others.Neo Tyranis, Sneuna, Council of America, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Gronath, New United Islands, and Picuros.