The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 21.837 billion Pacifistians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bertrand Russellpolis. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Pacifistian economy, worth a remarkable 2,335 trillion ecologs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 106,932 ecologs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, the arms industry has been shut down in a surge of pacifism, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A Pacifist's national animal is the rabbit, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A Pacifist was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : A Pacifist's influence in Peace rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : A Pacifist endorsed The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora.
- : A Pacifist altered its national flag.
- : A Pacifist was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : A Pacifist applied to join the World Assembly.
- : A Pacifist relocated from Osiris to Peace.
- : A Pacifist was refounded in Osiris.
- : A Pacifist ceased to exist in Peace.
- : A Pacifist's influence in Peace rose from "Nipper" to "Truckler".
Endorsements Received: None.