The Liberal Fear of A One-Class Society is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its suspicion of poets, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.081 billion Proletarians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Proletarian economy, worth 258 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 28,493 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, A One-Class Society recently decided against having a capital city, and even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A One-Class Society's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A One-Class Society's influence in Perfidious Lion rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : A One-Class Society's influence in Perfidious Lion rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : A One-Class Society's influence in Perfidious Lion rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : A One-Class Society's influence in Perfidious Lion rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : A One-Class Society's influence in Perfidious Lion rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : A One-Class Society resigned from the World Assembly.
- : A One-Class Society relocated from The Rejected Realms to Perfidious Lion.
- : A One-Class Society was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : A One-Class Society was endorsed by The Bunker Coalition of Arctic Lands.
- : A One-Class Society's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".