The Community of A N A R C H Y is a large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 89 million N A R C H Yians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education, Administration, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.2%.
The strong N A R C H Yian economy, worth 4.17 trillion Barter Leverages a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 46,894 Barter Leverages, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 377,983 per year while the poor average 1,322, a ratio of 285 to 1.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, surveillance cameras are banned, and toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. A N A R C H Y's national animal is the Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A N A R C H Y was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : A N A R C H Y's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : A N A R C H Y was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 5% for Most Armed, Most Pro-Market, Highest Crime Rates, and Most Politically Free.
- : A N A R C H Y lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in A N A R C H Y, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in A N A R C H Y, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in A N A R C H Y, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : A N A R C H Y was founded in The South Pacific.