The Sketchy Scope of A Dodgy Crosshair is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Charles Hathcock with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 5.001 billion Dodgiarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crosshairia. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Dodgy Crosshairian economy, worth 232 trillion Dodgy Crosshairs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 46,534 Dodgy Crosshairs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, the government funds large training centres to turn Dodgy Crosshairs into functioning members of society, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, and citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A Dodgy Crosshair's national animal is the Dodgy Crosshair, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dodgeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair altered its national flag.
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : A Dodgy Crosshair applied to join the World Assembly.
- : A Dodgy Crosshair relocated from Vamperion to Devide by Zero.
- : A Dodgy Crosshair's influence in Vamperion rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".