|Leader||Secretary-General Guanyu Abramovich II|
|Faith||Greater East-Asian God-Building|
|Currency||Pan-Asiatic States Labor Voucher|
The People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Secretary-General Guanyu Abramovich II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, anti-smoking policies, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.137 billion Asians enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Metropolitan Neo-Manila. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Pan-Asiatic economy, worth a remarkable 1,645 trillion Pan-Asiatic States Labor Vouchers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 230,580 Pan-Asiatic States Labor Vouchers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The endangered saltwater humpback Malayan Mouse-Deer is only seen in captivity programs, jury duty means front row seats to a spectacular show, the government prevents violence by committing genocide, and worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pan-Asiatic States's national animal is the Malayan Mouse-Deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Greater East-Asian God-Building.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pan-Asiatic States lost WA Delegate status in Eurasian Strategic Cooperation Bloc.
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national animal to "Malayan Mouse-Deer".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national animal to "Manchurian Featherbear" and its capital to "Metropolitan Neo-Manila".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national animal to "Metropolitan Neo-Manila".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national currency to "Pan-Asiatic States Labor Voucher".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national capital to "Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic", its faith to "Greater East-Asian God-Building", and its leader to "Secretary-General Guanyu Abramovich II".
- : Following new legislation in Pan-Asiatic States, worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban.
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national capital to "★ Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national capital to "Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic".
- : Pan-Asiatic States changed its national capital to "Metropolitan Neo-Manila".
Endorsements Received: None.