The Monarchy of Nui-ta is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rowan di-Amori with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.333 billion Nui-tans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rahku City. The average income tax rate is 52.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Nui-tan economy, worth a remarkable 1,430 trillion Hads a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 153,224 Hads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, pocket dialling is a criminal offence, light entertainment isn't dead, and the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nui-ta's national animal is the Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Stalari.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nui-ta's influence in Noctur rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Nui-ta's influence in Noctur rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Nui-ta's influence in Noctur rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nui-ta's influence in Noctur rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Nui-ta altered its national flag.
- : Nui-ta changed the regional password in Noctur.
- : Nui-ta relocated from Balder to Noctur.
- : Nui-ta was refounded in Balder.
- : Nui-ta ceased to exist in Noctur.
- : Nui-ta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.