|Faith||the United Church of Rhodes|
The Commonwealth of Glen-Rhodes is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lilika Nikolopoulou with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 25.861 billion Rhodesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grand Port. The average income tax rate is 50.3%.
The all-consuming Rhodesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,324 trillion Glen-Rhodes Dollars a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 128,547 Glen-Rhodes Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
A recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, no one knows how to tie a reef knot, and the nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions. Crime is totally unknown. Glen-Rhodes's national animal is the Mute Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the United Church of Rhodes.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Glen-Rhodes was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Glen-Rhodes ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Glen-Rhodes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Glen-Rhodes's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Glen-Rhodes was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans, Most Cheerful Citizens, and Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Governments and Highest Average Incomes.