The Fantastic Field Marshal of Ever-Wandering Souls is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 13.959 billion Survivors have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sanctuary. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming a Survivor economy, worth a remarkable 1,616 trillion Tales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 115,805 Tales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities are suffering under water rationing, it's been a banner year for local vexillology, the nation's black ops are starting to get on people's nerves, and home renovation shows are increasingly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ever-Wandering Souls's national animal is the Mongrel, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ever-Wandering Souls, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Ever-Wandering Souls, the nation's black ops are starting to get on people's nerves.
- : Following new legislation in Ever-Wandering Souls, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Ever-Wandering Souls, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Ever-Wandering Souls, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was banned from Elernus by The Dominion of Qipnaminsepitrot.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls rejected a request from Anti Covids for an embassy with The Black Hawks.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls agreed to construct embassies between The Black Hawks and GrubBerg.