The United States of Bistritza TSP-MP Representative is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 406 million Bistritza TSP-MP Representativeans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ohrid. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.2%.
The thriving Bistritza TSP-MP Representativean economy, worth 30.7 trillion Coin Silvers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 75,641 Coin Silvers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 259,506 per year while the poor average 16,181, a ratio of 16.0 to 1.
All government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Ohrid, libraries have replaced overdue book fines with mandatory mental health assessments, Spider-wagons to Ohrid are often canceled due to excessive levels of manure on the roads, and male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'. Crime is a problem. Bistritza TSP-MP Representative's national animal is the Spider, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Bistritza TSP-MP Representative, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
- : Following new legislation in Bistritza TSP-MP Representative, Spider-wagons to Ohrid are often canceled due to excessive levels of manure on the roads.
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative's influence in The South Pacific Military Pact rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative lodged a message on the The South Pacific Military Pact Regional Message Board.
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative changed its national capital to "Ohrid".
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative created a new poll in The South Pacific Military Pact: "Vote for the Regional Flag".
- : Bistritza TSP-MP Representative deleted a regional poll in The South Pacific Military Pact.